Product has been discontinued, try SurgePlus
Update Information on WebShareIt
The following table contains information on the latest versions
of WebShareIt. The table is in reverse order with the latest versions
at the top. New versions may appear in the webshareit/beta directory prior
to full release. If there is not a current build of the latest version
for your operating system please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Features and Bugs Fixed
||31 Janauary 2002
- Would not allow the upload of an empty file.
- Large files were uploaded with corruption (was broken in 1.0c
- "Mail from" and "rcpt to" smtp commands were being sent incorrectly.
- Email notifying friends of a share did not contain full url
if full_action was set to false, now it does.
- Template change to allow downloading of files with single quote
- max_diskspace_dflt - controls amount users diskspace, if no
value has been set in the users own data file this global default
- max_download_dflt - controls amount of data that can be downloaded
from a user in a 24 hour periodusers download, if no value has
been set in the users own data file this global default is used.
- auth_prefix - prefix prepended to user authentication.
- auth_suffix - suffix appended to user authentication.
- Pre-load config file read added for specific settings to allow
temporary and logging files creation in correct directories.
- Vhosts are now loaded based on domain in url, unless vhost form
member is recieved.